- Manage the SolarWinds social editorial calendar and develop copy for publishing across social networks.
- Moderate SolarWinds social media communities and establish positive interactions with our audience (customers, prospects, influencers and more).
- Monitor and listen for diverse customer complaints and questions, and appropriately investigate, respond, resolve or escalate customer complaints as necessary.
- Leverage analytics to gain insights and optimize programs.
- Help evolve the community response protocols and improve the overall customer experience in social channels.
- Participate in content development activities and creative brainstorming sessions/campaign planning.
- Attend live events as needed and provide social coverage.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Communications major preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a social media role as a community manager or digital customer service manager for a major brand where directly involved in both social response and social content creation.
- Knowledge and experience using social media management systems such as Spredfast, Sprinklr or HootSuite.
- Social media enthusiast and user of multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- Working knowledge of integrated digital marketing including role of social in the broader digital ecosystem.
- High attention to detail, especially with regards to grammar, voice, and tone. Need to be able to read various nuanced conversations and provide appropriate, empathetic response.
- Flexible, hands-on attitude.
- Self starter, ability to think on feet and show excellent judgment. Skilled ability to prioritize, especially during times of high volume of community comments.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed