SolarWinds MSP is a recognized market leader in MSP business transformation solutions. Our systems and support provides the most comprehensive solution on the market today and includes: N-central, the industry leading remote monitoring and management automation platform, dedicated Partner Development Specialists, self-directed education modules, customizable sales and marketing collateral, and helpdesk support services. These products help service providers quickly ramp-up and deliver the broadest range of new managed services at the lowest service delivery cost.
Thousands of MSPs use Solarwinds MSP solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 100,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, Europe and Australia, SolarWinds MSP is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Intel, IBM, CA and Cisco, among others.
We are growing our Durham NC office and are seeking a SALES ENGINEER. This role will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of a company’s relationship with its customers. They work closely with the sales and business account management team to win new business and increase sales to existing customers. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, the SALES ENGINEER is responsible for all technical aspects pertaining to sales functions.
Pre-sales activities include:
• Pre-Sales product demonstrations via web-meeting
• Manage prospect evaluations and provide technical assistance during the trial process
• Provide pre-sales support via online support tools
• Provide trial orientations and walkthroughs focusing on Solarwinds MSP strengths and capabilities
• Field competitive questions as they arise.
Post-sales activities include:
• Work with Partners to assess and address client requirements during deployment Solarwinds MSP remote monitoring and management solution.
• Offer design and configuration best practices to partners when deploying Solarwinds MSP products to client networks
• Problem identification and resolution during deployment
• Deliver product training to both Partners and support staff, where needed
Previous experience with RMM platforms
Field work/customer facing roles or duties
Desirable industry certifications (MCSE, CCNA, etc.)