- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent work experience2-3 years of demonstrated experience managing a collections or an accounts receivable portfolio.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills required, including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Flexibility in work schedule when required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership within organization.
- Exposure to NetSuite, SalesForce, Great Plains, etc. preferred
Self-management, Customer focus, Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Critical thinking, Taking ownership and responsibility