- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned accounts receivables accounts.
- Tasked with identifying and resolving problems that might delay payment of accounts receivable cash collection and/or affect customer satisfaction.
- Tasked with meeting and/or exceeding assigned collection targets.
- Research, identify and resolve unapplied payments.
- Review contracts, orders and invoices to reconcile and resolve customer disputes.
- Responsible for timely follow-up and regular updates to accounts receivable collection notes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting as determined by management.
- Initiate credit requests and credit memos as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent work experience2-3 years of demonstrated experience managing a collections or an accounts receivable portfolio.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills required, including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Flexibility in work schedule when required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership within organization.
- Exposure to NetSuite, SalesForce, Great Plains, etc. preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed