The Channel Sales Executive (CSE) is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling Solarwinds MSP Security software solutions to current customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage customer accounts.
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of Solarwinds MSP products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other Solarwinds MSP products to prospective customers.
- Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipelin
- Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to prospects focusing on selling and positioning Solarwinds MSP solutions, specifically focused on our Back-Up product line.
- Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
- Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through sales methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of Solarwinds MSP Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC and other reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and functional computer use
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed