Do you have a passion for building great products that delight customers? Would you like to lead a product line for a cloud-native SaaS solution? SolarWinds is looking for a Product Manager to join the SolarWinds Cloud team, a rapidly growing SaaS business unit that's achieved over 300% growth in the last three years. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in product management who can drive business outcomes in a fast-moving environment.
SolarWinds Cloud is a business unit within SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) that provides SaaS-based monitoring solutions to one million+ customers. Our cloud products consist of Pingdom (uptime and digital experience monitoring), AppOptics (application and infrastructure performance monitoring), Papertrail (log aggregation and troubleshooting), and Loggly (log analytics). We are leading and reshaping the cloud monitoring markets with powerful, simple, and elegant SaaS solutions.
You will be responsible for strategic market analysis, competitive research, and defining a product roadmap that will drive aggressive product revenue growth for the DevOps portfolio of products. If you have a proven track record understanding dynamic markets, driving product strategy & go-to-market plans that translate to high growth, then we are interested!
• Ownership for the product strategy for Solarwinds Papertrail, informed by customer and market insights, competitive pressures, technical capability, and internal initiatives
• Collaboration with Engineering to define a product roadmap based on the product strategy, drive the internal alignment of key releases, balancing the needs of prospects and customers
• Lead the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition to market delivery and end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, UX, QA, Ops, Support, and Marketing and Sales
• Track key performance indicators, customer requirements and market indicators to measure success. Maintain research on competitors and industry influences
• Ensure pricing and packaging are appropriate to drive top line growth, remain competitive and support COGS requirements
• Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish the go-to market strategy, target prospective customers, and exploit competitive differentiators
• Serve as champion for the business, delivering clear, compelling communications internally and externally to position your product for success.
• Background in SaaS and B2B cloud based software
• Deep understanding of the DevOps personas, with log management/monitoring experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years Product Management in DevOps and/or relevant industry
• Proven track record of managing successful, high volume products
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to execute at both strategic and operational levels
• Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with customers, internal stakeholders and analysts with accuracy and professionalism
• Demonstrated motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment