- Generate monthly/quarterly reporting package to track performance and key business metrics for the Executive Team and Management
- Create and/or maintain models to identify trends and to support strategic initiatives across the various functional business groups
- Respond to ad-hoc business analytics requests
- Design and develop reporting dashboards for Management
- Build partnerships with stakeholders to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights and actionable recommendations
- Experience with SaaS business metrics a +
- Experience with Renewal Rate metrics a +
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other quantitative field
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Highly proficient in Excel, with working knowledge in all MS Office Suite software (Access, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Organizational skills.
- Candidate needs to be Analytical and Detail Oriented, with the ability to analyze and summarize large amounts of data.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and day-to-day activities in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Tableau(BA), NetSuite(ERP) and SalesForce(CRM) is a plus
- Experience in SQL is a plus
- Experience in calculating commission payouts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed