Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to develop new sales opportunities? If so, SolarWinds is seeking enthusiastic self–motivated Inside Sales Representatives to join our thriving team.
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 150,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments.
• With our sales model training and tech training you will become an expert in SolarWinds products, platform, and tools.
• Using our proven tech sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers in IT departments in all sized enterprises nationwide.
• You will make warm calls to our customers and sell them on our IT Products through a consultative approach.
• You will receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound warm leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional IT product needs.
• You will partner with Sales Engineering to conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical.
• Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, and close sales.
• Maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within SalesForce.
• Identify new business opportunities and channel partnership and local market opportunities.
2+ years experience in a sales or phone sales capacity, preferably in the IT Management Software market.
Bilingual (English & Portuguese or Spanish)
Passion for selling and enthusiastic self starter with a “can do” attitude.
Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and SalesForce.