- Respond to end user support requests and close within service level targets, supports both local staff, remote users, and remote offices within NA.
- Resolve and close tickets assigned to you
- Perform installation, configuration and upgrade task to desktop, laptops, peripherals and related software.
- Handle new hires and terminations.
- Perform basic repairs. Serve as first-level trouble-shooter on PC problems, including software, hardware and printing; refers more complex problems to higher skilled support staff.
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users by answering questions or resolve problems including the use of computer hardware and software, user access, printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, phones and operating systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of PC maintenance and applications.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot PC networking related problems
- Strong customer service skills
- Can operate independently or with minimal daily supervision, acts with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Communication: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education / Experience: Higher Qualifications in Computing/networking or related subject (or qualified by experience)
- Strong work experience in a similar technical role, or technical support role highly desirable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed