- Assist in managing accounts payable operations and prioritize activities to meet accounts payable deadlines.
- Enforce accounts payable procedures and policies and ensure SOX compliance.
- Perform and/or review month end accounts payable journal entries and reconciliations.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for AP items.
- Initiate wires, ach's and review proposed check runs.
- Manage vendor and purchaser issues.
- Responsible for vendor creation and maintenance.
- Review coding and approval of invoices for compliance with capitalization policies.
- Manage W-9 process and 1099 reporting.
- Coordinate and meet with departmental heads to ensure expenses are recorded in proper periods.
- Provide accounting assistance to departmental heads and management to respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Assist with the financial statement audit.
- Assist in projects related to accounts payable functions.
- Review budget to actual expenditures to ensure accuracy and completeness of expenses.
- Review coding and approval expense reports.
- Perform special projects, other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, concentration in accounting preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience in an accounts payable function.
- Experience with general ledger accounting including accruals, prepaids, intercompany journal entries, reclasses and fixed assets.
- ERP system experience (NetSuite and/or Coupa a plus).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed